Thursday 10 February 2011

Location shots

The locations of my filming were filmed in:

Darenth Country Park
My house/ My friend's House
Franks park in Erith
School Studio

All these locations were essential to my video, because without these locations, i would not have come out with the video i made. I was luckily enough to get good weather for the days i went and shot in those locations. These locations were crucial for me as they were the locations that made my video. These locations were spot on for my video, as it gave me confidence that i picked the right locations for my film as i thought the story would flow really well. These locations were not busy at all which was really good for me as i could get stuck into my film straight away without any hassle with waiting for people to move etc, so i was quite lucky with these locations. I think the best location to film in was Franks Park in Erith, as i had so much space to work with and there was good scenery to help me locate for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment