Monday 10 January 2011

Production Diary of how my filming went

Over the half term, i filmed over 2 of the 4 days i had the camera as i was camera sharing with another student in my class. I filmed on the Monday And Tuesday. On the Monday i went to a park in Erith, i changed my location as i was going to use Dartford Park but i decided to change my mind as i found the Erith location better. On this day the weather was OK but it was cold so i had to take in considerate to my actors. On this day i filmed all the scenes in the park which included the main actor and some other actors. These scenes where quite easy to film and i was quite happy with how they went. I captured the scene quite a few times just to make sure i had a good shot and then when i come to edit it, i can choose the best shot out of them all. I hope that when i add my shots to the computer, they will come out of high quality but if for some reason i don't like how it looks, i will take the camera out and re-film the bits i need to do. On the second day of filming, i went to Darenth Country Park and my Friends house. I chose Darenth country Park over bean Country Park as i thought that Darenth was more of an open park and would look better in the filming. These scenes were a OK to film as they were quite straight forward. There was one scene that i had to capture quite a few times because i was not with happy with how it turned out. When we went to my friends house, i had to film only their instrument, this was a pretty straight forward shot as i only had to take 2 scenes. I also took one scene in her house of the actor which again was straight forward.

Overall on the two days of filming i had, i think i did well with my shots. I am quite pleased with them. I still have some filming to do, so i am going to film this on Monday 8th of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment