Thursday 10 February 2011

My Production Schedule





































The image you see on the left is my Production Schedule. I wrote this Production Schedule to help me when i come to filming where i want to locate my video shoot, what time i want to film, when i want to film and what scenes i will shoot where. By making this production diary, this gave me a rough idea of how many locations i want to use, and roughly how long each location will take to film in. I think it was a good idea to make this Production Schedule because it really helped me to know when i was able to film and hopefully i will be ale to film a good video in a good amount of time. The image you see on your right is my production diary which is the time and dates of which i need to film and where i need to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment