Thursday 24 March 2011

Final Digipak
















These images are my final digipak. For my digipak i decided to stick with the theme black and white although i did use red on the back of the cover. i stuck with Black and White because in my video i used a range of black and white shots so i thought i should keep the digipak in theme with the video. I also kept the musical theme throughout the digipak, i used a range of musical notes on all of the digipak cases. I thought by using the musical notes they would make the album stand out and i think they have. Overall i am happy with my digipak, as it has everything i wanted to use. It took time to do my digipak as i kept changing my mind of what images and designs to use. I think my digipak is strong and has a big influence on my music film as it carries on with the musical theme. The digipak took me about 2-3 weeks to construct as i kept changing things and swapping parts around and making different versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment