Thursday 16 September 2010

My Initial Music Proposal

I had to choose 3 music tracks that had not been well promoted in the last 10 years. It was a tough choice choosing my 3 tracks because i really didn't know what songs to choose. At last, i came up with 3 songs and these were : '1000 Miles' by Vanessa Carlton, 'Show Me Love' by Robin S and ' I Try' by Macy Grey.
Here are the links for my videos on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek - 1000 Miles- Vanessa Carlton

I looked at these videos to see what the video was like and how i could interpret myself. After choosing out of the 3, i have decided to go with '1000 Miles' By Vanessa Carlton as the pace is steady, I have a few briefs few locations in mind and i have a rough outline so far of how i want to perform this video. I really look forward to doing my video as i think i will have some really good ideas that will make my video stand out.
Below is my music proposal that i have made for all of my songs above.


















No comments:

Post a Comment